Everett and and I were able to come home yesterday!!!!!! So far he is doing great!! He is already starting a schedule with feedings!!! He is a big boy so he likes to eat!!!!
He is so cute!! I am so sad that we can't be there to hold him and watch him grow. I glad he is finally here and that you two are doing well. Thanks for starting the blog...it will be fun to watch him grow. We love and miss you guys! kim
2 comments:
He is so cute!! I am so sad that we can't be there to hold him and watch him grow. I glad he is finally here and that you two are doing well. Thanks for starting the blog...it will be fun to watch him grow. We love and miss you guys! kim
Adorable! Give him a big hug from all in Colorado! Enjoy this time!
Post a Comment